Hand-Made Books from RePaper


I recently ordered some small hand-made books from Sara Hindmarch, otherwise known as Re:Paper. She describes her work as "Hackbooking," bookbinding using found objects and fine papers. My books came in these cute ribboned parcels.


I got this handy little hardcover to keep post-it notes nice and organized. I won't have to go rummaging around for a tiny pad any more.


And I couldn't resist one of her beer box books. These are hand-bound books with covers made from upcycled beer boxes. I love a clever, aesthetically pleasing re-use of materials.

» Sara's Etsy Shop: Re:Paper

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Graphic Design and Typography Tips for your Card Game

Troubleshooting: How to fix "Remove Blank Lines for Empty Fields" in InDesign Data Merge

One Thing to Avoid in Game Design